What interests you about Japan? Geisha? Samurai? Sushi?
Japan is a pretty amazing place that has been attracting the curious for years. The purpose of this website is to share my experience of and knowledge about this country with you.
I've lived in this amazing country for several years and have learned tons in my time here, both from books and from people. I've traveled the country and experienced so much I never believed possible. Living in a foreign country is a fantastic experience, and living in the land of the rising sun is so wondrous it's almost overwhelming at times.
I cover a general assortment of things about the country and people, including:
- Traditional and modern Culture - Bowing, Taking your shoes off, et cetra
- General Facts - Weather, food, what to wear, money, and so on
- History - famous figures, events, and time periods
- Traditional Arts - Tea Ceremony, Flower Arranging, and more
- Superstition and Mythology - Gods, demons, ghost stories, and others
- Maps and geography - Maps and more maps, and general geography info
Go ahead, look around, I hope you enjoy what you see!
I update JapanBlogger.com all the time
, so please consider subscribing to my monthly newsletter. It tells you each month about the new information that I have added. Also, it includes other comments and exclusive information on current events that I generally won't post to this website. It is absolutely free
, so go ahead and give it a try—you've got nothing to lose.
One more thing before you start exploring...
You might also wish to subscribe to the Blog. It will let you know whenever any new or changed Web pages appear on JapanBlogger.com. By subscribing to the RSS feed (see the left column), you keep up-to-date with all the new pages as they go up, as well as all special postings. What's an RSS feed?
Now, as Monty Python would say, "Get on with it!"
Table of Contents
- The Japan Blogger Blog, a window into Japan
- The JapanBlogger.com Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to JapanBlogger.com. Subscribe here.
- Japan Facts, interesting and useful facts about Japan
- A collection of fun and useful Japan facts and other interesting things about the land of the rising sun
- A look into Japanese Culture
- A guide to explain Japanese culture, from general things you already know about to some of the stranger things you'd never guess.
- Japanese Festivals, days for traditional celebrations
- Japanese festivals are usually traditional events and therefore feature lots of the things that attract foreigners to Japan Let's have a look.
- Japanese History, people and events that created and defined Japan
- A look into Japanese History and some of the amazing stories and figures that are in it.
- All About Me
- About JapanBlogger.com and it's author, David LaSpina
- Contact me
- Contact info for JapanBlogger.com
- Hachiko, the world's most loyal dog
- An overview of Hachiko, Japan's most beloved loyal dog
- Contribute to Japan
- Would you like to share your knowledge about japan? Great, find out how you can submit your story or tip here.